Friday, July 26, 2013

and it continues...

Lots of work going on here at DCA! :)  School is not in session yet but I am in hyperdrive trying to get things ready and organized.  It is overwhelming to me that I am on this journey of homeschooling again!  I look at Noah and Jeremiah and think WHERE did my babies go?  Noah is showing more and more signs of being SO READY!!!  LOVE when the Lord gives me confirmation that a decision WAS indeed in HIS will and the right one.  I think Noah will be able to handle full time school and Kindergarten work this year and I am so excited for him and me! :)  I am going nuts trying to figure out how to make this all work storage and organization wise!  Bobby and I were discussing using a good part of the China cabinet (which other than some Christmas dishes does not have china anyway! LOL  but does have alot of special things in the top behind the doors and had all kinds of other stuff in the other parts.  Anyway we were discussing using it for school and we were like well we will be schooling 9 months a year for the next 13 years AT LEAST so guess that is a good decision!!  Now what to do with the other stuff?  LOL

I am still nowhere near done but I am on the way.  It is so important that I be very organized and have a place for everything and not just in a stack or bag. We use the dining room and living room for school and I do NOT want to get into having the table covered in school stuff and never able to eat together at the family table so I have to make this easy for me so I will follow thru and clean up at the end of each day!!  Right now with all this work going on we are eating in the living room on tv trays , which is fun from time to time but I really want us back at that table!!!  And it has shown me that during school it will be a problem if I am not diligent about putting stuff away and having a place for everything!!!!!    Anyway that is what I am working on at this point!!!  

I feel like my poor kids wonder if I have lost my mind! LOL  I am busy doing all this for them!  But anyone with little kids knows that you have to stop and do things for and with them too!  Today Noah really wanted to get in and start helping!! He was awesome with what he could do and did not get too upset with things I said he was not able to help with. He got a treat tonight!  I am babysitting our friends twins and she he is having a late night playdate and slumber party till they pick them up! :)  He is in heaven! :)

Getting excited about co op coming up in September too!  I have been told they willl do 5 in a row and some things to go along with it :)  I hear they do crafts and we NEED some help in that area so I hope they do one every week :)

LOOK at that smile!!! He wrote his name with help and was beaming!!!  He has SUCH a hard time!! He still can not write it by looking at it but can trace it now!!! For a long time he could not do that.  He was doing a bit better and then got worse again writing it on his own and I am not sure why because he tries many times a day!


This was last year during one of the therapy sessions from the school.  Noah gets involved with helping Jeremiah!!!! I LOVE IT :)  I know this will continue ;)


I saw this and loved it :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment