Sunday, August 18, 2013

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOMORROW!!  

I am having a hard time inside about starting this year for some reason!  I am excited and thrilled to spend this time with my children helping them to learn but for some reason I am very apprehensive.  I guess it feels like a beginning of such a very long and IMPORTANT and difficult job.  This is the first year of the next 13 years of being their teacher as well as their mom!  K is a bigger deal than preschool and I am overwhelmed I guess.  I am also trying to make sure to be sensitive to their special needs and I am so exhausted lately so I guess a part of me is like I just want to sleep LOL  like that will ever happen :)  Anyway, tomorrow is our first day of K at Destiny Christian Academy :)


Going to print these out to have in a picture somehow tomorrow :) 

My sweet Panda Boy this morning at a water park we were invited to this morning!

Both my sweet boys at the children's Hospital last week!

My sweet Frogie boy during music time :)  

I am so incredibly blessed the Lord allowed me to be the mother of two such wonderful little boys! :)  I pray I do well by them in ALL areas!!! 



GOAL for school and life!!  Point them to the Lord!




No comments:

Post a Comment