Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of School 2014-2015 :)

The first day of school for Destiny Christian Academy has come and gone! It went marvelous! :)
I think this is my favorite shot of the day! It was hard to pic a favorite but I guess because he was just so cute and excited it won :)  YAY Kindergarten was what he had just said!! :)
Some cute first day shots!! He got to do one be silly shot and that is the one with the fingers in his mouth!

love the shot of our opening prayer.  I set it on the table and clicked it with my eyes closed too.  LOVE how it turned out! :)  And he is actually saying the pledge with me!  He remembers it pretty well but won't say alone yet.  

Just some cute shots! He loved having a doggie pointer to do his counting and choosing:)

So love this cute kid!!! He drew his hair on the self portrait.  :) 


Pics with mommy :) the one with the hand he was pretending to be an Indian and go woo woo woo :)    


Just some more cute pics :) 


I just LOVE this boy!!!  So glad we had a great first day!!!! :)  Praying it continues to me a great year!




No comments:

Post a Comment