Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sharing a few pics! :)

Just sharing a few pics as we prepare for the new school year :)

this was making our whipped cream from the cream we bought on our field trip at the dairy :)

This was the butter making with somehow mommy messed up :(  We will try this again another time :(

We started PE/ Exercise with Mommy this week and have had several things put a kink in the plans!  The plan is to go to park to walk/ride trike at least 3 days a week.  If nothing derails tomorrow we will do 2 days this week :)  These are shots from day 1.

Noah is playing flag football for the first time this year with Upwards!  He has an amazing coach who is doing all he can to help Noah to feel safe and comfy and enjoy football and give it a try :) These are pictures from first practice.


I am making me a plan book using google calendar and printing out the day view.  Above it the cover for my binder.  Which is pink!! Purple is my fav color with pink a close second :)

Noah helped me decorate his binder to keep his work in as he does it this year and his calendar book!  He had so much fun!! This boy is so into stickers! Thank you Lord for Dollar tree having some really awesome ones! 

This is Noah ready tonight for his 2nd football practice.  I am having to miss this one because Jeremiah has a fever.  I so want to find me an afforable football mom shirt when I have a little money :)  I know the flag football is not "school" but it is part of making him a well rounded boy and he loves it :)

He is going to have an amazing year this year!  I will share soon about all the things we are doing in and out of the classroom( dining table :) heehee)




No comments:

Post a Comment