Saturday, September 27, 2014

Week 3/ Johnny Appleseed and week 4/ Apples

So I realized I dropped the ball last week!  I had no clue I did not post last weekend until I came to post this weekend and could not find last weeks post!  I am loosing it! LOL  I could have sworn I posted last week!  So this week you get a double portion :)  The 2 weeks go together so that is kinda cool too :)  I was not able to do everything this week with apple week like I wanted to but we did learn the parts of an apple and the lifecycle of an apple.  I did not end up with pics of any of the apple pages so I may come back later and add them.  Anyway here we go with week 3 and 4 :) Oh and for those who said the pics are small if you click on the pic it will enlarge so you can see better :)

Week 3/ Johnny Appleseed
We had Jeremiah home with us most of the week.  He was not too impressed with some of our school! :)  heehee but Bingo kept climbing up into a kitchen chair to learn too :)

Had a trip to the dr this week and got the most adorable shots of Noah playing on the table and Jeremiah cooing.  Threw in a couple of other random shots form the week that show the joy I get to have with my star student!  and bingo too sometimes!  I am constantly having to tell Noah that Bingo can not sit in his chair while he does school!  LOL  

working so hard and then look at the joy he has :)  and YES there are laundry baskets in the background again this post!  LOL  I promise I do eventually fold and put things away but alot of time the basket does not make it out of dining or living room.  I am working on getting better!  Seeing it in background pics really makes it stand out how often it is in there! LOL

Daddy joining in on his day off :)  Such a blessing! :)  These 2 are so funny to me.  And spending time riding about town with Daddy and Noah I find myself helping find vehicles with trailer hitches in the counting game!  Something I never thought I would do :)  heehee

Noah had WAY too much fun with pulling the pot out of the kitchen to have a hat like Johnny Appleseed! :) and of course he wanted EVERYONE else to wear it too :)  

Last Saturday also was Noah's first flag football game :)  I was overwhelmed that he did it!! :)  This is our PE so I am including it on our school blog too :)  
all ready to go to first game!  Coach said he thought they should wear the blue side of uniform (they are reversable as to whether they are home or away.  He even said I am probably telling you wrong!  LOL  yup at game we had to flip it to white :)

Noah totally loved every minute!!  He was overwhelmed briefly a few times but overall he loved it!  


Just love the joy that shines through him :) And they WON which was even funner but the thing I loved most about Noah with the game, He was just playing to play.  He had no clue they won!  We had to tell him :)

Week 4/ Apples

We started out Monday morning with our first day of waiting room school at the hospital with my mother.  Then Monday afternoon was our first day of classes for our Caffe/MAD Co- op :) 
Just some random pics from the day :)  

First Class is Science Experiments! :)  they made a rainbow in a glass

2nd class is Music and Drama  They were listening to a musical of Peter and the Wolf and acting it out on their own.  Noah watched for a good while and then he joined in! :)  

Art around the world Class.  He was enthralled with his new notebook for Science and was looking at it and I kept having to tell him to pay attention!  He will get there. They started with North America and will learn about all the continents and art and culture around the world :)

We had another day of van/waiting room school waiting on our Nannie and we also had our first 4H Cloverbuds group meeting for the year.  I think at first he was a bit overwhelmed but by the end he was hugging and charming folks! :)  alot of the children he has met at field trips and such so they are not all strangers. 


some pics of doing school.  the bottom right one is too funny to me.  He was like really mom, pictures? :)  lol  He knows me though so he gave me a smile and he is a ham so he can't help it :)

We wrapped up our school week with a fun picnic/park day with our CFE Homeschool friends :)
Noah has come so far in the way of getting wet in clothes! :)  God is so good!

A friend brought her dogs and Noah was in heaven! :)

Today was Noah's 2nd flag football game :)  Not a win this week but they had a blast.

Noah is sooo attached to his coach :)  I love all these pics of him with the coach.  The one on bottom right he was talking to the group getting them ready for the game.  

Some shots of game play.  Noah played center on offense both weeks but this week he also played on defense as well.

Noah was over the moon that this week was his turn to carry the flag out as their team was announced! :)  They are The Steelers :)

Panda Boy smile's from the day :)

Have I mentioned lately just how blessed I am?? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment